Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlistment application form

+32
Crab
Karl Langerson
Ghost Ryder
Freak Joost
Rogue Citizen
Martyn Follet
Rian Felix
Dom Pch Ten
Skhizein
skiylaroso
Mr Squid
BountyXH
Agriel
Bob Martin
Anya Clowes
Strolski
Nicholas McLosky
Niko Halinen
Manuel Paulus
Aivar Yni
hariseldon
Ned Zed
AydiaFaith
Graf Cyril Valdar
Liam Trapp
Cappadocius
Kerr Avon
Mitch Wiles
Alexei Zhukov
Sarkhan Vol
Chip Lawrie
Kreian Legion
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Enlistment application form - Page 3 Empty Re: Enlistment application form

Post by Graf Cyril Valdar Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:17 am

Long time, no see, Karl. Welcome to the party, pal.
Graf Cyril Valdar
Graf Cyril Valdar
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8132

Back to top Go down

Post by Crab Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Crab
Clone Name: * Crab (clones have new prefixes to prevent aliasing issues)
Residential location (Colony or City): Ceres Delta
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Stabing DPI leader before a training class, multiple times. Bribing guards, smuggling weapons into DeMorgan's Castle.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable): BoS since open beta, war veteran from ShadowCore vs GD open beta wars and many other throughout.
Experience in politics (if applicable):none.
Experience in economics (if applicable): Longtime SARS member, SARS co-leader position. Experience in supplying faction members from Biocells to Armor sets.
Experience in training (if applicable): Economic training for SARS trainees, although not very significant experience.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Many wars were fought with no places to regear or to rest. Keeping a steady supply when markets are no longer safe for production and sale.
Personal relevant experience:
Other notable experience (if applicable):

Why do you wish to join the Network? Factions are extended families , and everyone needs a family that can put their skillset to use. The network seems an apropriate place.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?

How did you discover the Network? Multicom message.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? My services and my experience.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? to quote last words from previous clones: "Why not, what can they even do, stab me?"
Crab
Crab
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:27 am

Tepep.
Cappadocius
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Cappadocius wrote:Tepep.

Nope, Darth Crab. The one and only Smile
Kreian Legion
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Loyalty : 8623

https://thenetwork.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monphat Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:48 am

Birth Name (Optional): Undisclosed
Clone Name: Monphat
Residential location (Colony or City): Undisclosed
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Fraud, robbery, theft, murder, arson, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, terrorism, rape, torture. Later all convictions were erased by the Commissioner Sharp of L.E.D.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

Experience in combat (if applicable): Vast experience as a combatant, low-level skill
   Experience in politics (if applicable): Vast experience in politics, both public and backstage, including Dominion Senate.
   Experience in economics (if applicable): Leader of several economic departments in former Dominion corporations
   Experience in training (if applicable): Leader of several training departments in L.E.D., Brotherhood and Eurocore
   Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Experienced.
   Personal relevant experience: Skilled hacker, investigator (IAD detective for over a year), infiltrator (won the infiltration contest back in 2425), interrogator, scientist.
   Other notable experience (if applicable): Warden of DeMorgan's Castle, vast knowledge of punishment techniques.

Why do you wish to join the Network? This organization work profile, style, goals, suit me well enough. Besides, I personally know several Network members and we are in good relations. Natural choice.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Dusk Collective. I want to meet and work with my infiltration equals. This task is natural for me.

How did you discover the Network? Advertisement.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Solving unusual problems with unusual methods.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? If it's really necessary.
Monphat
Monphat

Loyalty : 7544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 am

Oh, hello Dr. Mengele.
Cappadocius
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8183

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Cross Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:07 am

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name:Rev Cross
Residential location (Colony or City):
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):None
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable):Some
Experience in politics (if applicable):none
Experience in economics (if applicable):none
Experience in training (if applicable):none
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
Personal relevant experience:was in BoS before i had to quit FoM for personal reasons.

Why do you wish to join the Network?Looks very interesting and fun so I want to join in.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?
The Dust Collective, because hacking and being covert seems like fun, but that does not mean I do not like to fight a little.
How did you discover the Network?Was just looking for a Faction to join and this seem to be the best one.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I will do what I'm told to the best of my ability and be as helpful as I can to other members.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes Twisted Evil 

Rev Cross
Rev Cross

Loyalty : 7339

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Turner Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Undisclosed
Clone Name: Steve Turner
Residential location (Colony or City): Aurelia
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Multiple drug charges (smuggling and personnel) served my time and that past is behind me now.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

Experience in combat (if applicable): Notable experience in the past although slightly rusty at the moment. Definitely my stronger point.
Experience in politics (if applicable): Not a lot of experience although I have attended a senate or two and had previous discussions with allies, enemies, public etc
Experience in economics (if applicable): Very limited experience here.
Experience in training (if applicable): Been through several training programs and helped train people while in the FDC.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Experienced.
Personal relevant experience: A strong fighter in the past, Member of the FDC FIC R4 and R4 in the Eurocore.

Why do you wish to join the Network? The Network stands out a lot more from the other factions. I like what you stand for as well as the ambition that you have. I know that we will fit like a glove.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? The Blood Guard. Fighting is my strong point and I am prepared to put my life on the line to defend the Networks assets and members.

How did you discover the Network? Advertisement.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Determination, a willingness to fulfill orders and good interpersonal skills.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes, I give me consent.

Steve Turner
Steve Turner
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7330

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Welcome aboard, New Operatives.
Kreian Legion
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Loyalty : 8623

https://thenetwork.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Enlistment application form - Page 3 Empty Dante Vincenzo

Post by Dante Vincenzo Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 am

Birth Name (Optional): Dan
Clone Name: Dante Vincenzo
Residential location (Colony or City): Brooklyn, NY
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes.

Experience in combat (if applicable): I worked very closely with both the FDC and LED throughout my three year career. For a short period of time I worked as an undercover LED agent in the Mercenary faction.
Experience in politics (if applicable): I have attended various meetings in LED for high ranked officials and people of importance on matters of politics and warfare.
Experience in economics (if applicable): None.
Experience in training (if applicable): For two years I was a DPI officer who taught new LED members everything about the game and LED. I worked very closely with Safwan Ramzan and Anya Clowes.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): As mentioned earlier, I went undercover as a mercenary and I have DPI experience.
Personal relevant experience: None that I can think of.
Other notable experience (if applicable): I was combat trained under Whambulance.

Why do you wish to join the Network? I have always been interested in security, and I'm looking for something smaller than the FDC or LED were.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? I am most interested in the Dusk Collective because I have always been a man of stealth and and espionage. Anything will do though and I would like to learn more about each.

How did you discover the Network? I spoke to Virgil Thunder for a long time about it.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I can bring my maturity, my combat skills, my stealth skills, and most importantly my patience. I was formerly in FDC and I felt that there was too much chaos. I feel that under new circumstances I can work properly and efficiently.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?

Yes.

Thank you for your consideration and feel free to contact me.
Dante Vincenzo
Dante Vincenzo

Loyalty : 7328

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Turner Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:17 am

Thank you for adding me to the faction Kreian. Just letting you know that I won't be online for a few days due to some RL stuff. So don't kick me! .. haven't quit FOM yet aha.
Steve Turner
Steve Turner
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7330

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3