Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlistment application form

+32
Crab
Karl Langerson
Ghost Ryder
Freak Joost
Rogue Citizen
Martyn Follet
Rian Felix
Dom Pch Ten
Skhizein
skiylaroso
Mr Squid
BountyXH
Agriel
Bob Martin
Anya Clowes
Strolski
Nicholas McLosky
Niko Halinen
Manuel Paulus
Aivar Yni
hariseldon
Ned Zed
AydiaFaith
Graf Cyril Valdar
Liam Trapp
Cappadocius
Kerr Avon
Mitch Wiles
Alexei Zhukov
Sarkhan Vol
Chip Lawrie
Kreian Legion
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enlistment application form Empty Enlistment application form

Post by Kreian Legion Wed May 22, 2013 11:36 am

All applicants for the Network must submit an application using the designated format found below.
Please note that this procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Director.

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name:
(Colony or City):
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y/N

• Experience in combat (if applicable):
  • Experience in politics (if applicable):
  • Experience in economics (if applicable):
  • Experience in training (if applicable):
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
  • Personal relevant experience:
  • Other notable experience (if applicable):

Why do you wish to join the Network?

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind?
If so, why?

How did you discover the Network?

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation?

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?

Last edited by Kreian Legion on Wed May 29, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kreian Legion
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Loyalty : 8623

https://thenetwork.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Enlistment application form Empty Re: Enlistment application form

Post by Chip Lawrie Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Thought I would fill one of these in anyway Very Happy

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Chip Lawrie
Residential location (Colony or City): Brooklyn, Manhattan, P51, Pax Prime
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Most Wanted status twice ((back when it was actually hard and turrets were everywhere))
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

Experience in combat (if applicable): XO FIC, FDC for two years ((RL)) before the actions that led to its removal LED for one year ((RL)) until time of this application
Experience in politics (if applicable): Officer of Foreign Affairs, Magistrate of the Dominion Court of Appeals, Codex Reformer, and Leader of the NIP
Experience in economics (if applicable): Supplied Uniforms for the FDC prior to the introduction of the Logistics departments.
Experience in training (if applicable): Officer of the Central Training Department.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Former member of the FDC High Command.
Personal relevant experience: Several instances of Ninja Hacking for FBs including along with one other person gaining MA from 0% to 100% ((old FB system)) in preparation for a CD final battle (which GD won, just.))
Other notable experience (if applicable): Emperor of Pax Prime.

Why do you wish to join the Network? I believe that the Network represents the future of the worlds that formerly belonged to the Dominion.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? The Dusk Collective, I feel that this aspect of the Network is most interesting and I feel that I have the most to learn and to give in this area.

How did you discover the Network? Kreian told me.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? The expertise of a former FDC officer with experience in all aspects of the Network's operations.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?
Yes?

Last edited by Chip Lawrie on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : make clear)
Chip Lawrie
Chip Lawrie
Dusk Operative
Dusk Operative

Loyalty : 8515

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarkhan Vol Fri May 24, 2013 8:44 am

Clone Name: Sarkhan Vol
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhatten
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): No major convictions, many minor.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable): Most of my career was spent in the LED, so lots of patrol combat. Also spent a while in a mercenary cell by the name of zero Tolerance
Experience in politics (if applicable): None
Experience in economics (if applicable): None
Experience in training (if applicable): long-time DPI instuctor, specifically under director Safwan Ramzan, then later Director Anya Clowes. Short run as deputy director of DPI under director Virgil Thunder
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): As mentioned, long career in the DPI, which gets intense at times. Also experiance in a mercenary cell doing some high-value contracts/
Personal relevant experience: Other than above, none
Other notable experience (if applicable): " "

Why do you wish to join the Network? After the fall of the dominion, with anarchy ruling, I reckon the Network is the best bet for future security

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? I wish to put my skills at teaching to use in the dying suns.

How did you discover the Network? Director Legions posts

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? A couple of years of experiance, a dedicated personality, and a willingness to learn new skills

If nessecary.

((edit: made it more IC))

Last edited by Sarkhan Vol on Wed May 29, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarkhan Vol
Sarkhan Vol
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8170

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Zhukov Fri May 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Alexei Zhukov
Clone Name: Alexei Zhukov
Residential location (Colony or City): Pax Prime
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): ((AM Kaiser))

Experience in combat (if applicable): I am a trained Marksman.
Experience in politics (if applicable): I served the Soviet Government as an Agent.
Experience in economics (if applicable): Mmm.. Not really.
Experience in training (if applicable): I prefer not to be kept with new blood.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Da, I worked against the American Imperialists during the cold war, so I know plenty about intensive working environments.
Personal relevant experience: Ex-KGB Agent, frozen by old Soviet Scientists and, while dead, his corpse was preserved and his DNA was used to clone him by The Network.
Other notable experience (if applicable):

You bought me back to life after being frozen during the Cold War.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?

I was picked for Dusk Collective.

You know how.

Experience as ex spy and espionage agent.

Nothing has changed, I assure you.

Last edited by Alexei Zhukov on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Alexei Zhukov
Alexei Zhukov
Commander
Commander

Loyalty : 8142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wiles Thu May 30, 2013 5:54 am

Clone Name: Mitch Wiles
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None. The less known you are the less suspicion you draw
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable): I have been apart of many combat departments in various factions and have had much experience in combat over the years proving myself an adequate fighter
Experience in politics (if applicable): I have been in a part of the Public Relations department during my short time in LED and have been the leader many times of Vortex Inc Internal and Foreign Affairs department and have shown myself a talented negotiator. This was my most preferred role during my years
Experience in economics (if applicable): During my time in Vortex Inc. I had to quickly learn the economics system and it eventually became second nature to me.
Experience in training (if applicable): I lead the Vortex Training Academy and during my time in the department I made up classes covering all the topics that were needed to know and also test that would prove if they had learnt these lessons. I would ensure all the students learned everything they needed to know even if that meant spending over an hour on each of the at a time
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): As Vi was the faction i devoted 99% of my time to we were nearly always the underdog and whether it was training new citizens to prepare for a war that we were outnumbered 5-1 or being in the position of having to ensure a war that we would be slaughtered in would not happen during my time in Vortex Foreign Relations, it was for the most part an intensive job
Personal relevant experience: Managing to ''acquire'' information through various means that would benefit myself or my faction depending on the circumstances

I believe my skills and experience can be made of use.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?

I would be happy to join anywhere that would benefit ''The Network'' the most

Through a contact

I believe with my years experience I can be of use in various forms. I also, if accepted will do anything and everything I can to help ''The Network'' and its members

I do
Mitch Wiles
Mitch Wiles
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 8002

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerr Avon Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Robert
Clone Name: Kerr Avon
Residential location (Colony or City): Aurelia
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Nothing major.

Experience in combat (if applicable): Fought in multiple battles over territory involveing various different factions, deffended Aurelia when a member of Guardians of Mankind and also fought during the Reefer wars.

Experience in politics (if applicable): Small amount of negotitaion when I was in the GoM.

Experience in economics (if applicable): Spent a long time in the BoS produceing 'legitimate trade goods' and a fair amount of time in the EC where ecoing was very important.

Experience in training (if applicable): Helped teach a few DPI classes in the LED.

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): N/A

Personal relevant experience: Nothing I can think apart from what I have already said.

Other notable experience (if applicable): Same as above.

Why do you wish to join the Network? The fall of the dominion brought with it many opportunities, and I can see that the Network recognises this as well.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? I think the Dusk Collective best matches my skill sets and what I am looking to acheive.

How did you discover the Network? I was recruited by Sarkhan Vol.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Biscuits

Of course.
Kerr Avon
Kerr Avon
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7994

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius Thu May 30, 2013 11:34 pm

[[]][[[][][

Last edited by Cappadocius on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Cappadocius
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8183

Back to top Go down

Enlistment application form Empty Application

Post by Liam Trapp Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 am

Director Legion wrote:All applicants for the Network must submit an application using the designated format found below.
Please note that this procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Director.

Birth Name (Optional): Liam
Clone Name: Liam Trapp
Residential location
(Colony or City): Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):2x most wanted
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

• Experience in combat (if applicable): 2-3 years of experience between the LED FDC and during the Vortex faction wars when I was with them
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): None
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): Vast understanding and decent experience
  • Experience in training (if applicable): Only economic training in vortex
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): During most of my career I was in a combat role.
  • Personal relevant experience: Not sure what this means, but I was an R4 in every faction except MotB at least once, and have done every possible job in the game so far.

Why do you wish to join the Network? It sounds like an organization that suits my needs and I think I would be good for you as well.

If so, why?
Blood Guard. I prefer intense combat.
A post on the kickstarter
What do you feel you could bring to the organization?
Experience in multiple roles as a well balanced operative and many skills to share.
Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Of course
Liam Trapp
Liam Trapp
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7992

Back to top Go down

Post by Graf Cyril Valdar Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 am

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Cyril Valdar
Residential location
(Colony or City): Expatriated native of Berlin, long-term resident of Tokyo.
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Due to an unfortunate boating accident, all of my criminal records were lost following my entrance to government service.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes.

• Experience in combat (if applicable): I was a FDC soldier during the first ShadowCore war (09-10)), the coup against the Senate, and a hundred other brushfire conflicts.
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): Served a full term as Dominion Senator ((2010)). Interned in FA for a few months under Jason Skabar. Served as High Command of the Law Enforcement Department a few times, eventually rising to Commissioner.
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): Prior to my government service, I served as a consultant on a few projects for the Colonization and Mining Guild, the EuroCore, and Vortex Incorporated.
  • Experience in training (if applicable): Served as the head of the Dominion Police Institute.
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): I was a colonial patrolman under Afrei Kasaki, Whambulance (can't remember who else led it preceding, following them.)
  • Personal relevant experience: ((Seems like an OOC section. I am a intelligence analyst in the army.))

As a trained criminal investigator, I can apply these skills as a Dusk Collective operative from a unique point of view, as opposed to how someone who operated on the criminal side of the law.
I think the Network can put my talents to use in a fulfilling/satisfying manner in a way few can, now that the Dominion has fallen.
If so, why?
My particular skill sets would lend well to the Dusk Collective, although I am sure I could acquit myself well in any field, particularly in the Blood Guard as they ensure the safety of Network territory.

A friend of a friend.
Reliability, constancy, integrity. My police and investigative training will help ensure the success of Dusk Collective operations, as well as preserve the security of Network territory.

I'm already mentally unstable thanks to my service in the FDC. The screams of my battle buddies as the xenos ripped them apart haunts my dreams and are a constant companion. This can't possible fuck me up any worse.

Last edited by Graf Cyril Valdar on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graf Cyril Valdar
Graf Cyril Valdar
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8132

Back to top Go down

Post by AydiaFaith Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:52 pm

This should be interesting.

Birth Name (Optional): Aydia (Surname was always unknown and undecided. Was self appointed later in life.)
Clone Name: Aydia Faith
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Most Wanted (Possession of illegal narcotics with intent to distribute, during one of my BoS stints.)

•Experience in combat (if applicable):
Trained and Certified CPD officer, trained in off-earth Most Wanted Find and Captures. Creator and Instructor of multiple patrol and combat training classes. Patrols and War combat up the wazoo as well as many private training sessions with Commandant Porkel Furgeson. (And I'm still shy of mediocre, curse you FoMbat.)

•Experience in politics (if applicable):
I believe being the Commissioner has you dealing with quite a bit of politics.

•Experience in economics (if applicable):
None, really.

•Experience in training (if applicable):
Right, here we go. Originally Superintendent/Director of the Dominion Police Institute, created and modified a lot of training material. I was responsible for greeting every new Officer (this was before the Welcome Mail was possible.) as well as gearing them and preparing them for what their life would be like from then until their R2 class. Of course I administered the R2 class and test as well as being responsible for placement post class. I then continued directing the Institute as Commissioner. After that I left the LED and rejoined the Brotherhood eventually aiding with Sun Tzu under Harbinger Firestrike. I later returned to the LED and I am currently the Superintendent/Co-Director of the Institute once more. I completely rewrote the department and manage new classes that are being created for this absence of new clones that is geared to better the current LED.

•Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
Commissioner and the Institute apply pretty well here.

•Personal relevant experience:
Pretty much everything above.

•Other notable experience (if applicable):
I worked under Harbinger Gant Smokah in the Syndicate, a department that mainly focused on extortions. We ran the Café Opaque which was a legitimate café that acted as a front for drug cartels and illegal dueling and gambling rings. It was an excellent business and good fun.

The era of the Dominion is finally coming to a close and with so much uncertain, it would be lovely to have a place to call home. Displacement is a big risk for a lot of people and I fear it will lead to a lot of bloodshed in the beginning. Having somewhere to start will give people the upper hand.

The Dying Suns.
I feel horribly out of place in anything but a training department. It's what I do, sometimes paperwork just calls to me.

A friendly letter via multi-com.

What do you feel you could bring to the organization?
Probably a nice potted plant. Maybe a few pieces of furniture, a nice cooked meal. Oh. You mean not....not items. Right, well, the whole training thing. I'm good at it.

Absolutely.
AydiaFaith
AydiaFaith

Loyalty : 7988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Aydia, your application was glorious. So long as I get a potted plant in my office and the odd cooked meal, I see a very bright future ahead for you with the Network.

((Good to have you back ^__^))
Kreian Legion
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by AydiaFaith Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Kreian Legion wrote:Aydia, your application was glorious. So long as I get a potted plant in my office and the odd cooked meal, I see a very bright future ahead for you with the Network.

((Good to have you back ^__^))

You've got it, love.

((Much appreciated.))
AydiaFaith
AydiaFaith

Loyalty : 7988

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Zed Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:48 am

Birth Name (Optional): Ned Zed
Clone Name: Ned Zed
Residential location (Colony or City): DeMorgan's Castle.
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Served a life sentence in DeMorgan's Castle Mental Facility during the Dominion (was freed once it fell). ((New character for after the patch.))
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes. ((Since November 2012.))

• Experience in combat (if applicable): Not much. Was a professor before being imprisoned. ((Not good at it, but not bad either (or so I like to think).))
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): None. I have lost the faith in politicians. I don't do politics, I do actions. ((Never been into that kind of thing, I like more the everyday RP than bullshit, in my opinion, that has been going on since I have been playing and got to know about that depth of the game.))
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): Self-sufficient. ((I have worked on stocking the Brotherhood's faction pool for the last five or six months.))
  • Experience in training (if applicable): I was a teacher of the Mathematics Department at the University of Berlin for a couple of years. ((I have been training new players in the Brotherhood for the last five months, though I have never been part of a training department.))
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): None. Once I suffered some stress in my job and ended up living in a cabin in Necar's Field and bombing Manhattan.
  • Personal relevant experience: This is personal so I better keep it to myself, but due to prior convictions I am obligated to say that I have been in a mental institution for over five years.
  • Other notable experience (if applicable): ((Extortion, kidnapping, drug dealing, and other criminal activities performed by the Brotherhood.))

Why do you wish to join the Network? With the Fall of the Dominion it is time to rebuild society as we want it to be. The Network can create the type of society we want in the territories it controls, and will be able to influence other factions when providing its teaching services.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? I am at the disposition of the Director to place me wherever he considers I fit best, but due to my technical background and mathematical mind I guess I would do fine in the Cybernetics and Logistics division. ((Don't want to eco-lord, but doing it a little bit and participating in the Dusk Collective operations is fine with me.))

Heard it through the grapevine in the DeMorgan's Castle Mental Facility. ((Kreian Legion mentioned it in faction chat some time ago.))

What do you feel you could bring to the organization? A (sometimes) calm analytical mind.

Yes.

Last edited by Ned Zed on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : name change)
Ned Zed
Ned Zed
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 8029

Back to top Go down

Post by hariseldon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Birth Name: Chip's Friend
Clone Name: Hari Seldon
Residential location: Offices in Tokyo (Both), P51, Aurelia and Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law: Never arrested
Registered Dominion citizen: Y

• Experience in combat: FDC corporal and a bit of shooting for an undisclosed side in the Lupinite Imperial war.
  • Experience in politics : Principle Private Secretary of the NIP, observation member of the Civilian Liberation Front.
  • Experience in economics: Faction stocking for an undisclosed faction
  • Experience in training: None
  • Experience in an intensive working environment : Probably None
  • Personal relevant experience: Probably some
  • Other notable experience: The life of a dominion civilian

Why do you wish to join the Network? Contractual obligation

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? No

How did you discover the Network? Chip

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? A polite and inoffensive warm body

Yes
hariseldon
hariseldon

Loyalty : 7995

Back to top Go down

Post by Aivar Yni Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 am

Birth Name (Optional): Gale
Clone Name: Aivar Yni
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhatten, Brooklyn, Paris, Upper Tokyo, Lower Tokyo, Berlin, Aurelia, Demorgan's Castle, Keplers Dome, Pax Prime.
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Terrorism, murder, assassination, kidnapping, lollygaging,

Experience in combat (if applicable): Fought in many wars, including the Sky Trade War.
Experience in politics (if applicable): Council Member of the Guardians of Mankind
Experience in economics (if applicable): Professional arms dealer, drugs
Experience in training (if applicable): Taught in LED, GoM, BoS, VI, EC, MoTB, and CMG.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): DPI in LED.
Personal relevant experience: Was part of all factions except for American Enterprises before the fall of the Dominion.
Other notable experience (if applicable): Hacked a member of the Shadow Council out of prison 6 times.

Why do you wish to join the Network? Mostly for protection.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Dusk Collective. It was recommended.

How did you discover the Network? Through a contact.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Previous Hacking, Combat, Teaching, and Intel Gathering experience.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? I give my consent.
Aivar Yni
Aivar Yni
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7992

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel Paulus Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:29 am

Birth Name (Optional): Manuel Paulus
Clone Name: Manny
Residential location
(Colony or City): NYC - Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Nothing major, I have been arrested for minor things in the past.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes.

• Experience in combat (if applicable): At least one year experience in FoMbat.
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): None.
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): None.
  • Experience in training (if applicable): Former member of DPI, and former member of the Shadow Complex, serving directly under Fall of Denial.
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): I've been on both LED and FDC, and I'm sure we can all agree how "intensive" that is.
  • Personal relevant experience: Served in BoS for a decent amount of time. Also served in LED and FDC, to put it short, not fun.

I believe my set of skills apply best to the Network, and, the Network will most likely be a lot more organized than other factions out there.
If so, why?
Most likely the Dying Suns. I have a lot of experience in training people, and I feel it comes natural to me. (IRL, I do tutor a couple of friends)
FoM Kickstarter page.
I think I could be a great level-headed teacher to anyone who requires help. Not to mention I have a keen sense of gathering information from people, so I could use that skill for the Network if needed.
Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes.

Last edited by Manuel Paulus on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Manuel Paulus
Manuel Paulus
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7985

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Halinen Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 am

Birth Name: Niko Halinen
Clone Name: Niko Halinen
Residential location: New York City, DeMorgan's Castle
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law: N/A
Registered Dominion citizen: Yes

Experience in combat: Trained by the Law Enforcement Department, good knowledge of the combat in theory, decent skills in actual combat. Long absence due to personal absence has decreased the level of skill tempporarily.
Experience in politics: Minimal
Experience in economics: None
Experience in training: Former Dominion Police Institute Senior Instructor, appointed as one of Anya Clowe's best instrudtors, conducted several lessons a day to train new cadets into how to be a good LED officer.
Experience in an intensive working environment: Participated in several patrolling missions to enforce the Dominion Law, and participated in several battles to grab colonies and cities for the LED and it's respective allies. Also as mentioned above, has conducted several hour long lessons to new cadets every day.
Personal relevant experience: Several years of experience as an LED officer, both as an enforcer of law and an instructor to teach new cadets.
Other notable experience: None

Why do you wish to join the Network? Dominion has fallen, LED is nothing but a ghost of it's former self and has gone corrupt, there is nothing left for me to do and would rather just walk away from it and let it slowly wither away along with the rest of the Dominion, not to mention that they're just a bunch of spineless sleazy idiots now. I believe The Network is the appropriate place to continue my career as from what I can tell it does not fear any means necessary to get the job done.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Dying Suns, because most of my skills lie within the ability to train new recruits into the ways of combat and how to be a good member of your chosen faction. My old contact, Anya Clowes is also joining the department, so I found it appropriate to join with her again to become an instructor again.

How did you discover the Network? I recently talked to my old friend Anya Clowes after my long period of absence, and she recommended me to join this organization.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I can bring my expertise in training new cadets, I am also efficient at working both alone and as a part of a team, and can hold my own in a firefight if necessary. I also do not fear sacrificing personal funds, clones or bystanders when it is necessary, and I usually keep my head cool even when in chaotic situations.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes
Niko Halinen
Niko Halinen
Technician
Technician

Loyalty : 8024

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas McLosky Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:16 am

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Nicholas Mclosky
Residential location (Colony or City): Pegasus 51, Tokyo
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Various minor infractions, possession of narcotics/blackmarket weapons, constantly on AoS/KoS with GD for attacking patrols or breaking into restricted area's (Demorgans Castle), I may still be on LED Warrant List.

Experience in combat (if applicable): Heavily experiences in combat, participated in many SNBF Tournaments.
Trained by Derango and FoD
Experience in politics (if applicable): Started a few war's (Reference Ophelia Frost)
Experience in economics (if applicable): Worked with SARS under Crow, Kazer, Fall Of Denial.
Experience in training (if applicable): Worked a lot with new players, though never was the best at it.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Worked with Izreali Havocri to gather information for Fall Of Denial prior his R7 election (Wink Wink)
Personal relevant experience: Playing FoM since 09, heavily experienced with combat, hacking, mass production of armor/drugs.
Other notable experience (if applicable): Involved in MA raising over night in many FB's during the ECMG vs BoS wars. Assassinations, prison breaks, smuggling weapons.

Why do you wish to join the Network?: Seems like the best fit for my skills and trade. With no home now, and no place to belong I'd be idly wasting good skills and a chance at good fun. I wish to apply these in The Network.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind?: If so, why?: The Dusk Collective, I feel it reflects my investigative nature for espionage, and cloak and dagger work.

How did you discover the Network?: Drifting forums trying to see if I could get in touch with old M8's and came across Kreian's post.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation?: Initiative, creativity, a go-to attitude, friendly face and a good trigger finger.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?:
Full consent.
Nicholas McLosky
Nicholas McLosky
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 8023

Back to top Go down

Enlistment application form Empty Bravis MT Strolski - Application

Post by Strolski Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 am

Birth Name (Optional): Malachi Takamoto
Clone Name: Bravis M.T. Strolski
Residential location (Colony or City):New York City
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Negative

Experience in combat (if applicable):

•Basic DPI Test 94% (LED)
•Corde's Dance Class (Fighting, not ballet) (LED)
•CTD 101 (FDC)
•Basic Discipline (FDC)
•Basic Combat Training (FDC)
•101 Basic Training (FDC)
•102 Basic Combat Training (FDC)
•201 Basic Leadership Training (FDC)

Experience in politics (if applicable):

Minor involvement with Dominion political discussions relating to the Law Enforcement Department

Experience in economics (if applicable):

• Minor experience with Logistics and Supply of the Law Enforcement Department
  • Moderate experience as second in command of Logistics and Supply of the Eurocore - Experience outdated as this was over 4 years ago.

Experience in training (if applicable):

• Dominion Police Institute (5/23/11 - 7/6/11) - Detective - LED
• Central Training Division: Sergeant (R3) (7/6/11 - Resignation date unknown) - FDC

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):

•Ex Brotherhood of Shadows "The Family" Member
•Ex Mercenaries of the Blood "Dominion Executive" Director - Freelancer (R5)
•Ex Freedom Defence Corps "Freedom Infantry Corps" Member - Sergeant (R3)
•Ex Law Enforcement Department "Internal Affairs Department" and "Dominion Police Institute" member - Detective (R4)

FDC Service Record:

• Central Training Division: Sergeant (R3) (7/6/11 - Resignation date unknown)

LED Service Record:

• Internal Affairs Department: (Under Robert Cole and Altenan Sorna's leadership) Detective Resigned
• Dominion Corrections (2/14/2010-2/22/2010)Enforcer
• New York City Precinct (2/28/2010-Resignation date unknown) Enforcer
• Department of Instruction and Investigation (2/11/11 - 2/18/11) - Detective Resignation due to lack of availability
• Dominion Patrols ( Reinstated 5/17/2011 - 5/23/11) - Enforcer
• Dominion Police Institute (5/23/11 - 7/6/11) - Detective - Resignation and transfer to the FDC
• Civil Affairs (7/21/12 - 8/8/12) - Chief Detective under Garrett Crowe carrying over to Ari Chirison upon Garret's stepping down - Resignation ((Personal life))

Personal relevant experience:

Other personal information can be found in my Dossier here:

Bravis M.T. Strolski Dossier

With the fall of the Dominion I find myself at a crux with no government to stand behind, no noted good to place support in. It is time for a new system of society to replace the now gaping hole left behind by the old government. It was once my hope to see the Dominion rise through the ages. Unfortunately the Dominion was corrupt at it's very core, in it's very design, thus it held no hope for a future to better mankind.

I now follow a new path. One in search of the good in mankind, this will not be found in bright cities, nor senate halls. The days are gone when the good roam freely and walk among the light. I find myself required to search the darkest alleys and the most distant colonies to discover what remnants of good in mankind lie beyond the rim. Now that we have seen the true face of mankind, I aim to reforge it one step at a time.

The Dusk Collective. I am an investigator by nature, most of my life has been spent in government operations sanctioned either by the Law Enforcement Department, the Freedom Defense Corps, or the Galactic Intelligence Service. I have worked undercover as well as in public form. My skills are based around this career field.

Noticed a video on my multicom, I've also worked with Kreian before, though briefly.

I am an agent of discipline and honour in both mind and body. I'm a professional at what I do, and when I don't know how to do something, I learn quickly.

Affirmative
Strolski
Strolski
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 8010

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Clowes Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 am

Birth Name (Optional): Aranya.
Clone Name: Anya Clowes
Residential location (Colony or City): Brooklyn

Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Enemy of the state. (There's that one time people made Riot and protested of me being removed of my directing position of the Dominion Police Institute. And they gave me the full blame afterwards. Priv'd and Faction Kick'd. Got back in, though.)

Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y/N: Y

Experience in combat (if applicable):
Years of being jumped by F**ktards trying to gank me, many, Many duels. Oh! and Instructing various combat Classes for the LED aswell as participating in various Final battles and general beef.

Experience in politics (if applicable):
I was a Director of the DPI once. Once. Then Politics peeked it's ugly head in and I became the enemy of the state. Politics man, don't trust 'em.

Experience in economics (if applicable):
Nothing further than 'buy low, sell high.' and the general understanding of Supply/Demand.

Experience in training (if applicable):
From the very early one I've conducted several illegal training classes for the new members of LED before I became a DPI Instructor where I do those classes legally. For hours after hours on end I do classes and teach people until eventually becoming the Director of the Department one day. I shall not mention of the other training departments as of now due to reasons. Also, quoting a certain [GM] whose name escape me, he once told me "You must have trained half of FoM yourself." so that might say something. I have my doubts that it's the truth, but it's fun to think so that half of every people I meet were taught by me at one point.

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
I used to work hard for so many hours daily that my health declined aswell as studies, and I kept on at it for months until I fell Ill. Which I continued to still do so anyway because there's Newbies to be taught, damnit! then one day Newbies stopped coming and I stopped teaching before I got even more sick. A shame, really.

Personal relevant experience:
I don't think I understand the question.

I was a Dominion Support Volunteer for quite some time and help in teaching Newbies of all faction to help them learn the ropes and survive.

Because it's the gathering of the best of the best. And undoubtedly it will have the best training FoM will ever see. So I want to make sure we absolutely dwarf other factions in the terms of intensive training and friendliness to newbies. Perhaps we'll be the new government.

The Dying Suns. Because I was told that I'm wanted there, The names could've been better, though. Perhaps more pony-related, I'd really love that. Something like 'The Solar Institute' or something. But alas, tis not up to me to decide. (Something related to the moon would be pretty nice too, or, actually, anything that's not related to death or dying. There's just too much puns to be made out of that)

Kreian told me and invited me.

Ponies. Lots of ponies as well as Love and Tolerance. Which is what I name my DOA and PP7. Plus I can cook everyone Thai food and amaze you with my Superior Asian cooking skills that can turn random junk into delicious piece of heaven. Oh! and teaching, lots of that too.

As long as you don't take my ponies away from me.
Anya Clowes
Anya Clowes
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7984

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 am

Looks like we have two chefs in DS, I can't wait for some home cooking. Welcome to the team, Ms Clowes.
Kreian Legion
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Martin Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Bob Martin
Residential location (Colony or City): Ceres Delta and Pegasi 51.

Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Dozens of small infractions, got busted for repeatedly selling drugs and other various things, I pretty much took a swing at LED every chance I got - never had a problem with FDC.

Registered Dominion citizen (did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?): Yes, yes I did.

Experience in combat (if applicable): Extremely familiar with different styles of FoMbat

Experience in politics (if applicable): Nope.

Experience in economics (if applicable): Did some work in SARS a bunch of times and mass produced DOA ammo for a FB.

Experience in training (if applicable): I participated in training events such as Saturday Night Bos Fight whenever I was online

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Well we (BoS) ran security once for a giant party in Club 69. Safe to say shit hit and it was pretty much chaos, but we pulled through.

Personal relevant experience: I've been playing FoM since 2009, I played LED for a day and decided to go the total opposite and join BoS, been a loyal serving BoS member since.

Other notable experience (if applicable): I've partaken in the mass murder of senators on NYC during an election, held CD with 12 other people during an FB overnight against waves and waves of GD, repeatedly participated in breaking into DMC, pretty good hacker, I adapt easy - finding new and improved ways of doing things, actually remember fighting in firing lines while the enemy would just try and sprint and jump over you.

Why do you wish to join the Network?: I'm not going to lie, I haven't been on FoM for a while but when I saw the kickstarter I decided to get back into it. I want to be part of something, and with what is happening with BoS, The Network is the next best thing. I believe with my experience as a loyal BoS member, and as a Face of Mankind player in general, I will be a great asset to The Network. ~ Loyalty, Honour, Respect.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind?: If so, why?: The Blood Guard. I will always go down with a fight, and die with honour. If they want land, they can go somewhere else.

How did you discover the Network?: I was talking to my brother (Nicholas McLosky) not that long ago about FoM and the good old days. Then recently he told me about The Network and I knew this is where I want to be as well.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation?: Things I can bring to the organisation are, but not limited to: a positive attitude, great teamwork skills, leadership skills, and not to mention, upholding-moral filling speeches Very Happy

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?: Whatever I endure, it will be because I allow it. Yes I give consent.
Bob Martin
Bob Martin

Loyalty : 7982

Back to top Go down

Post by Agriel Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Birth Name (Optional):Kaleb Hazel

Clone Name:Agriel Deathbring

Residential location (Colony or City):Kelpers Dome

Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):Most

Wanted,Multiple KoS,AoS.EoS orders ,black listed as a Terrorist

Experience in combat (if applicable):Have been a merc for most of my life
was a member of major cells like TRFT and WAR

Experience in politics (if applicable):Mostly a General Type Figure leading multiple factions in to combat and negotiating terms of peace

Experience in economics (if applicable):Was Leading a small private corporation ((Geth Inc))

Experience in training (if applicable):In my many years as a merc I did teach the younger generations everything there is to know about our life style

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):Leading a spy organization and multiple merc cells against the forces of GOR

Personal relevant experience:A good Marksman and a loyal solider

Other notable experience (if applicable):Kind to people and a good trainer

-It seems like a faction for me the structure is solid and the people good

-I would like to join Blood Guard as I am a solider more than anything else

-A friend introduced me to the Network

-Fine Marksmanship,Friendly attitude, Experience and Knowledge

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?: I do
Agriel
Agriel
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7963

Back to top Go down

Post by BountyXH Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Clone Name: Bounty XH
Residential location: Pegasi 51
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None

Experience in combat (if applicable): Very familiar to FoMbat.
Experience in politics (if applicable): Not so much.
Experience in economics (if applicable): A Experienced Ecolord
Experience in training (if applicable): Former CMG Guild Boot Camp Leader.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Leading FDC Zerg to Victory
Personal relevant experience: Dedicated Active FoM Player Since 2009.
Other notable experience (if applicable): Ex-FDC R5 ((Till Merged to LED)) Former R5 Leader of Colonial Marines. Ex VI R4 VTD Ex Motb Nothing Personal, Proud member of the Deathbring Clan.

Why do you wish to join the Network? After the Dominion is fallen I believe that The Netowrk is the future to shape mankind.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? The Blood Guard, Becuz i want to Fight for the faction and protect for the faction.

How did you discover the Network? Forums and from a clan member.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Happiness/Protection/Leadership and Combat Skills

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes
BountyXH
BountyXH
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7961

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Squid Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Mr Squid
Residential location (Colony or City): Berlin
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Terrorism, drugs, murder, etc.

Experience in combat (if applicable): Led more combat, campaigns, and final battles in the Brotherhood than I can count. I've seen wars won in less than a day and lost after years ((months)) of hard fighting. I've also served in Shadow Guard for several months under multiple Masters and was field marshal of the confederacy.  
Experience in politics (if applicable): Shadow Council for around a year, Brotherhood command for a year before that. I've dealt with all the BS that comes with those positions as well as negotiating peace and other slightly more interesting stuff. I was a faction representative for a few months and a member of the confederate council.
Experience in economics (if applicable): Led SARS (against my will) for around 6 months. Times were neither good nor bad for BoS economically. 
Experience in training (if applicable): Co-led the Shadow Complex training department for around 8 months. I enjoyed it for maybe the first 6 months or so, but eventually got pretty tired of it.  
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): After training new members, making sure the Brotherhood was supplied, talking with mad HC, and leading FBs at 2 AM, I've been burned out for 87% of my FoM career! 
Personal relevant experience: ^ 
Other notable experience (if applicable): You know me.

After much reflection, the Network seems to be the faction that will continue on with the ideals that kept me loyal to the Brotherhood for years. After working with Director Legion for some time I have come to trust his judgement.

The Blood Guard, I feel that combat is where my skills will be most of use to The Network. ((This will also probably be the only place where I can stay interested in the game for any significant amount of time))

It came to me in a drug induced vision.

You name it and I can get the job done.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Sure thing. 
Mr Squid
Mr Squid
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 7964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next